We understand that you probably have many questions regarding metal fabricated parts, workbenches and shop equipment. Here we provide answers to the questions that we are asked most often. If you have a specific question not mentioned here, please feel free to Contact Us directly.
1. How do I place an order for your high quality automotive work benches and shop equipment?
2. What information do you require from me to provide an accurate estimate for custom fabricated sheet metal products?
3. What type of products does J-MAR Metal Manufacture Company fabricate?
For 50 years, J-MAR Metal Fabrication Company has been building the highest quality automotive service equipment, work benches and shop equipment. Some of our custom fabricated products include: Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum Tanks, Custom Guards, Weldments, Stainless Steel Vessels, Cabinets and Mechanical Sub-Assemblies. …download our brochure
4. What types of metals can you work with?
J-MAR Metal specializes in all forms of metal fabrication and has the facilities to work with all types of metal including stainless steel, mild steel and aluminum.
5. What are J-MAR Metal Fabrication Company Facilities and Capability?
6. Do you charge for estimates?
No, J-MAR Metal does not charge customers for estimates which are provided in a very timely manner.
7. Is there a minimum quantity I am required to order?
No, J-MAR Metal will gladly fabricate your smaller quantity custom fabricated sheet metal product order.
8. What is considered a normal lead time for a custom fabricated sheet metal product?
At J-MAR Metal Fabrication Company, we are proud of our quick turn-around time but this depends upon the complexity of the project. In most cases you should allow for 3-4 weeks to complete your order.